Dr. Paulus Agus Winarso
Jabatan: Lektor Kepala
TTL: Madiun, 20 Mei 1954
Kepakaran: Cuaca, Iklim, Lingkungan dan Kelautan
Kantor: Sekolah Tinggi Meteorologi Klimatologi dan Geofisika
Email: [email protected]
1990, Meteorologi, Universitas Negeri Filipina
- Paper presented at WMO Workshop on Regional Transboundary Smoke & Haze in South East Asia :” Aspect of the Meteorological Services in the Management and Control Fires and Transboundary Smoke/Haze over Indonesia and Adjoining area”. Singapore, 2 – 5 June 1998
- Paper presented at the IX Pacific Sciences Inter-Congress, 15 – 19 November 1998, Academia Sinica Taipei : “ Several Aspects Climate Variations, Development Wild Fires and Haze Pollution over Maritime Continent of Indonesia “
- Co Author : “ Saptial and Temporal Variations of the Rainy Season over Indonesia and their Link tyo ENSO”. Journal of the Meteorological Society of Japan, Vol. 80, No. 2, pp. 285 – 310 (publ. 2002)
- Co Author : Report on the in-depth review of the third National Belgium. UNFCCC Secretariat, 15 July 2003
- Climatic Trend over Indonesia Maritime Continent, a paper to be submitted on the IIIrd International Workshop on Monsoon, Hang Zhou China, November 1 – 5th , 2004
- Joint Research Study on the Indonesia Marine Air Sea Interaction Model with the Scientist of Bandung Institute for Technology (2003)
- Joint Research Study on the Indonesian Fires with the Scientist of the National Aeronautics and space Agency (2002)
- Special aspect for Fires Management due to the Long Drought Occurrence over Indonesia. It was submitted during seminar on the national guidelines to protect the forest from fires (1997).
- Assessment Study the impact of El Nino 1997 in Indonesia. It was submitted to the UNESCO as part of the economical crises study (1997).
- Review of the Meteorological Variation during last 5 years over Indonesia and adjoining area. It was submitted during International Workshop on Monsoon/WMO (1997).
- Technical aspect of the Large Haze Formation over Indonesia and its vicinity. It was submitted during ASEAN Senior Official Meeting of the Ministries of Environment (1996).
- Climate Variability Occurrences over Indonesia and its relation with Agricultural activities. It was submitted during operational agricultural community (1995).
- The meteorological and environmental assessment during extreme westerly wind previous 1993. It was submitted to the Mining Company meeting (1994).
- Report of the Wave Spectrum Study in Java Sea. It was submitted to the Hydro-dynamical Laboratory (1994) under Agency for Application and Assessment for technology of Indonesia,
- Some observation related to the Flores Island Earthquake and Tsunami as co-author with F. Gonzalez. It was submitted to the International Tsunami Symposium 93 (1993)
- Reducing of the monthly rainfall over Indonesia region during the winter monsoon 1991/1992. It was submitted to the Fourth Workshop of Asian/African Monsoon (1992).
- Several aspects of fog, haze and smog and their possibility occurrences over Tropical Region of Indonesia. It was submitted in the first ASEAN Tran-boundary air Pollution Workshop (1992).
- Several aspects of Cloud seeding and rain making and occurrences smoke over Indonesia. It was submitted in the first ASEAN Trans-boundary air Pollution Workshop (1992).
- Several Aspects concerning climate change and the occurrences special meteorological phenomena. It was submitted in the first ASEAN Trans-boundary air Pollution Workshop (1992).
- The air-sea interaction study over Indonesia through water vapour budget study. It was submitted in the Third International Symposium of Equatorial Atmosphere over Indonesia (1991).
- The Idea to design of the Numerical Wind Model Using Personal Computer. It was submitted to the Fourth International Symposium of the American Meteorological Society (1991).
- Mathematical Model of the Limited Area Forecast Model in the Tropic (Indonesia). It was required by the University of the Philippines Press (1990).
- Numerical Experiment with a quasi-lagrangian model in the tropic (Ph. D. Dissertation) 1990.
- Numerical Simulation of the growth liquid water content in cumulus cloud. It was submitted in the first International Seminar on Indonesia and the Global Change (1989).
- Impact of the tropical cyclone to the weather system in Indonesia. It was submitted to the Training-Seminar for National Instructors for Meteorologist (1986).
- Computer Programme for calculation of Vorticity, Divergence and Vertical Motion at the top friction layer. It was submitted to the UNDP (1982).
- Articles on Journal of Climatology & Weather Forecasting Vol. 4 : 182; Study of the Indonesia Wind Power Energ.y using Secondary Data. Published on November 11, 2016. DOI : 10.4172/2332 – 2594.1000182. ISSN : 2332 – 2594.
- Articles on Journal of Climatology & Weather Forecasting Vol. 5 (1) : 191; Indonesia Solar Power Study using Secondary Data. Published February 16, 2017. DOI : 10.4172/2332 – 2594.1000191. ISSN : 2332 – 2594.
- Articles on Journal of Climatology & Weather Forecasting 5 (1) : 189; Atmospheric Study of the Impact of Cold Surges and Borneo Vortex over Western Indonesia Maritime Continent Area. DOI : 10.4172/2332 – 2594.1000182. ISSN : 2332 – 2594.
- Opinion on Recent Advances in Petrochemicals Science Vol 4 Issue 4 – March 2018. Impact Longterm Winter Season 2017/2018 over Indonesia Maritime Continent Area. Published February 20, 2018. DOI : 10.19080/RAPSCI.2018.04.555642 ISSN : 2575 – 8578.
- Mini Review on Modeern Approaches in Oceanography & Petrochemicals Sciemce Vol. 1 (2). Longterm Winter Season 2017/2018 Northern Hemisphere and their Impact over Indonesia Maritime Continent. Published February 24, 2018. ISSN : 2637 – 6652.
- Opinion on Environmental Analysis Study Vol. 3 (Issue2). Some Consequences from Increasing Human Population to the Environment, Weather & Cliamtic System. Published June 27, 2018. ISSN : 2578 – 0336.
- Environmental Analysis Study Vol. 3 (Issue2). Some Consequences from Increasing Human Population to the Environment, Weather & Cliamtic System. Published June 27, 2018. ISSN : 2578 – 0336.
- Articles on AIP Conference Proceedings : International Symposium on Earth Hazard and Disaster Management on 20 – 21 November 2017, Bandung Indonesia). Cause and Condition of the Hydrometeorological Hazard during Dry Season Period 2017. Published Jylu 18, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.504792 ISBN : 978-0-7354-8.
- Articles on AIP Conference Proceedings : International Symposium on Earth Hazard and Disaster Management on 20 – 21 November 2017, Bandung Indonesia). Study Atmospheric Condition for the wildfires & Transboundary Pollution Haze/Smoke Occurrences during 1990 – 2017. Published July 18, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.504795 ISBN : 978-0-7354-8.
- Article on Recent Advances Petrochemicals Sciences Vol. 5 (Issue 4). Relation Sunshines Activities with Weather/Climatic Variability Case Study Its Realtion with Impact to the Environment during 1950 -2018 over Indonesia Maritime Continent. Published July 18, ISSN : 2575 – 8578.
- Article on Significance of Bioengineering & Biosciences Vol. 2 (4). Atmsopheric Study of Unusual Cloud & Rainfall Condition over Indonesia area during the end 2017 – beginning 2018. Published September 12, 2018. ISSN 2637 – 8078.
DOMESTIC PUBLICATIONS (INDONESIAN)
- Seasonal condition and the Haze Pollution on 1999. It was published on 09 August 1999 on KOMPAS Daily News (every year starting 1999 up to present during active episode)
- La Nina Information and it impact in Indonesia 1998/1999. They were published for public news paper (1998).
- El Nino warning and its impact for fires and haze over Indonesia. They were published for public news paper (starting 1997 and based upon the request up to present).
- Explanation of the Climate Change Issue impact to the environment and in relation with Sustainable Development (starting 1992 up to present time)
22total visits,1visits today